Packaging Implementation Manager - Consumer Healthcare
Based in the London HQ with occasional travel (Europe), working within the supply chain team. Flexibility for days to work from home.
You will be responsible for scoping & planning specialist plastics, foil & flexible packaging implementation at designated consumer healthcare sites. Work with site leads to drive packaging implementation at these sites. Track spend and savings against agreed targets Lead the implementation at designated consumer healthcare sites to deliver against the plan.
The role is to work on the specialist packaging pogramme in consumer healthcare planning, implementing and reporting the implementation of packaging to identified parts of the portfolio and identified sites. This role is a key lead in that implementation.
The projects will be cross-functional, multi-site and multi-market in nature.
Key Responsbilities :
- Work with the site teams to prepare site pack transformation plans
- Fully integrating Portfolio Optimisation, other site pack initiatives
- Aligned where relevant across sites
- Follow agreed implementation principles / priorities
- Drive decisions on timing of Product implementation
- Work with the Regulatory representative to drive single integrated regulatory plans (product / site / market)
- Ensure relevant line trials take place prior to implementation
- Drive implementation at sites according to defined plans and standards
- Work with Packaging, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory, Engineering to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure appropriate communication with Commercial and affected markets takes place through consumer healthcare Commercial Lead, Business Transformation Lead and the Business Lead
- Ensure a timely and consistent information flow to the Site Leadership Team (e.g. Progress updates) and the Business Transformation Lead and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Approve spend within Stream remit up to agreed level
- Manage spend and savings against agreed targets
- Consolidate learnings and leverage with future sites
- Input and manage the transformation Community of Practice with Pack Design and Engineering
- Contribute to the best practice implementation pack
- Engage nominated stakeholders around stream progress and delivery
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure progress
- Project Manage all designated implementation activities
- Proactively align with other Project Streams
- Adhere to agreed project protocols
- Play an active role as a member of the Project Leadership team.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:.
- Enable and Drive Change: Influencing people and building their confidence internally and externally for the healthy growth of the organization.
- Flexible thinking Generate and collaborate with external agencies on new idea’s basis vision and strategy of the organization for business growth.
- Customer Driven: Putting the customer/patient at the heart of every decision
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required:
Experience in project management with ability to manage global cross-functional implementation preferably in the OTC medicine or Pharma industry.
Experience with senior stakeholder management
Experience with operational line management and coaching support.
University degree or technical equivalent
Project Management formal qualification preferred.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Finance experience and business case development
Superior listening skills, analytical ability to diagnose problems, resolve conflict, and develop practical solutions.
More jobs like this
- Packaging Technologist Flexible plastics jobs in London (Central)
- Packaging Technologist Rigid plastics jobs in London (Central)
- Packaging Technologist Contract packing jobs in London (Central)
- Packaging Technologist Equipment and machinery jobs in London (Central)
- Packaging Technologist Pharmaceutical and healthcare jobs in London (Central)