Repro Project Manager / Account Manager
This role requires high levels of client relationship management, presentation and communication skills, concept to print project management, and supply chain management, demonstrating commercial efficiency in all areas.
This role requires a self-starting individual, confident being part of a team within the client’s Brand department. Being full time based at the client’s premises there is a high level of face-to-face client interaction.
Supported by an internal team based at the studio, you will be a motivational leader of our production and account management teams and be responsible for the quality of the information, product services and work.
Build and sustain strong relationships at all levels across departments. Work as the liaison between the Own Brand team, designers, suppliers and printers, always ensuring corporate brand values are upheld within the artwork and print processes.
Deliver as service level agreement and artwork production KPI’s
Become an active participant and contributor within the clients own brand team.
Keep abreast of trends in the retail and food service sectors and how they may affect the client. Be commercially aware and responsive to client goals.
• Attend, and have ability to chair, Pre-Production meetings for all new ranges and re-designs and advise on printability, ensuring any concerns with the printability of the design are raised clearly. Recommend the best approach to achieve desired results.
• Take and issue meeting minutes and Critical path for all pre-production meetings held.
• Ensure all NPD & redesign artwork projects are planned, executed and delivered in a professional manner.
• Manage the artwork/Repro approval process. Chase outstanding comments/files/cutters as required.
•Have the ability and flexibility to cover and support assistant Reprographics manager when required.
•Liaise with legal team and facilitate the implementation of new guidelines and regulations.
• Build and maintain the relationship with the internal design team, building trust, delivering proofs and discussing design amends to artwork when appropriate.
• Build relationships with design agency contacts, suppliers and printers and provide continuous support and advice where appropriate to reinforce our management of the NPD process.
• Work with suppliers to ensure printed samples are submitted after press runs for post implementation review & approval.
• Ensure the brief for any special requirements is clear and communicated early with all timings & costs agreed.
• Arrange and chair artwork sign off meetings as required.
• Ensure brand guidelines are rigorously applied, updated and revised as appropriate
• Prioritise workloads and distribute projects accurately and in a timely manner to internal studio team.
• Be a positive and calm leader maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
• Support your team members with pre-production meetings or studio briefings as required.
• Be able to closely support the Senior Director and provide clear communication and client updates.
• Build a strong relationship with the extended team at the studio. Take a flexible approach whilst ensuring timelines are achieved.
Skills & Experience
• Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi task.
• Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
• Astute attention to detail.
• Independent leader requiring minimal guidance - a self-starter and finisher.
• Smart appearance and professional attitude.
• Approachable and trustworthy.
• PC literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of industry web based briefing and approval systems.
• High level of knowledge in artwork, reprographics & print within brand packaging.
• Knowledge of conceptual design processes and packaging technology development desirable.
• Ability to seamlessly integrate with the client team
Apply for Repro Project Manager / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Marketing and Communications Design and branding jobs in Reading
- Marketing and Communications Brand management and repro jobs in Reading
- Marketing and Communications Food jobs in Reading
- Marketing and Communications FMCG jobs in Reading
- Marketing and Communications Packaging materials jobs in Reading