Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | M62 Corridor – North
With defined career progression this is a senior level opportunity which will see you sell a market-leading range of labels and tags as part of a company that has seen fantastic levels of growth since its inception. A highly commended labels specialist and a big player in the industry, recent and continued success is driving this expansion.
Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | M62 Corridor – North | Exceptional Salary & Package
Among the top performers in their industry, with a multi-million turnover and products used in an ever-increasing number of countries and industries across the globe, this company’s specialty lies in their ability to design and manufacture of labels, tags and identification systems for a wide variety of applications.
Maintaining a consistent level of capital investment each year in plant and equipment, they are industry known for their expertise in the field of innovative self-adhesive labels, variable data and multi-colour fast turn around products.
The role of Business Development Manager will involve:
- Selling the company’s full range of multi colour label work, thermal transfer kit and consumables
- Inheriting a multi-million pound client base from day 1
- Increasing sales in the north of the UK – covering the M62 corridor upwards to and including Scotland
- Identifying, targeting and developing new customers, primarily within the Food Manufacturing and Industrial sectors
- Key account management ensuring excellence of customer service and profitable sales development
- Reporting on progress towards territory sales objectives and KPIs
Key attributes required:
- Successful history selling a full range of labels, ideally into the food sector
- Additional experience selling thermal transfer kit and consumables would be considered extremely advantageous
- New business sales skills and the ability to build rapport
- A background in developing key account relationships
- Experience of developing new business specifically within the Food arena
- Based in the north of the UK
Rapid expansion and faster growth planned for 2017 makes this an immediate opening for an experienced Business Development Manager.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.