Key Account Manager - Corrugated Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK4492)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – CORRUGATED PACKAGING X 2
£Competitive + flexible package details + Company Car / Car Allowance + Pension
Our Client is a well-established independent corrugated sheet plant with a turnover of around £15million, due to expansion and growth plans they are currently looking to recruit two External Key Account Managers to join their successful teams based either of their facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling corrugated packaging, ideally but not essentially in the produce and/or horticultural sectors.
The territories will be defined around the successful candidates but will be in and around the Midlands, East Anglia and South East. There is also the potential of a new area in Lancashire; please note there is really no area restrictions for the correct candidate.
• The role will be split between generating new business and managing existing key accounts (50 / 50). The value of the accounts to be passed over is £1.5million +
• Ability to generate new business / bring in new accounts for the company
• Excellent Customer Services and Key Account Management skills
• An ability to demonstrate a full understanding of the sales process
• Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
• Good communication skills - written, verbal, telephone, face to face.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to cope with competing demands to prioritise tasks
• Positive proactive attitude
• Capable of working independently but also a positive contributor to meet the team objectives
• Flexible, adaptable response to change within a high growth business environment