Internal Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
One of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging in the world, this industry front runner is in the process of massive expansion at their Northamptonshire site. Based at this modern facility, this is an extremely exciting role for someone to fast track their career and become part of a very successful business.
Internal Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | £18k-£24k
Service-driven company specialising in the integrated manufacture of corrugated packaging products. This company is acknowledged as one of the finest of its kind. With a proven pedigree in their market sector, from bespoke displays and printed retail packaging and packaging solutions, to design services and specialist printing, they offer a one stop solution for all their clients’ display, retail and conventional packaging needs.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer projects
- Ensuring clear and accurate communication, administration and coordination relating to the supply of litho-laminated packaging products
- Translating customer requirements into carefully considered commercial estimates and customer quotes
- Building relationships with external customers in addition to Internal Account Managers, production and graphics teams
- Solving problems and effectively prioritising a variety of queries
Key attributes required:
- Experience working at senior admin level
- Experience of working in a demanding customer facing role
- Excellent attention to detail
- High work ethic
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer needs
A desirable company to work for with an excellent reputation, you will be offered a challenging and stimulating work environment and an opportunity to work on a vast range of complex and iconic projects at the forefront of technical disciplines and innovation.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the role.