Folder Gluer Operator - Cartons
PK4497 - FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR
EAST MIDLANDS / SOUTH EAST
Circa £25K (Depending On Experience)
Hours of Work: The shift pattern consists of 3 x 12.5 days and nights rotating meaning there is 7 days break between 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons for a variety of market sectors including food and pharmaceutical. They are currently looking to recruit a Folder Gluer Operator to run their Bobst crash lock machines with 4 & 6 corner capabilities.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Knowledge of carton gluing
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required