1 day left
- Full Time
A £multi-million packaging company is seeking a highly skilled Junior Artworker looking to develop their career in a dynamic company which is experiencing continuous growth. You will be responsible for the completion of artwork activities relating to the supplying of their goods and services.
• Accurately learn to create artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range.
• Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures.
• Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
• Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
• Ensure client guidelines are followed.
• Roll-out artwork across simple multilingual packs from translation documents
• To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
• To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
In order to apply for this position you must have the following qualities:
• Experience using Adobe CS packages
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for daily interaction with account management / traffic team
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
• Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
• Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
• Ability to understand and execute instructions
• Must be detail-oriented
• To adhere to all internal processes in place for digital workflows
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
Apply for Junior Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly