Sales Manager - Laminates
PK4510 - SALES MANAGER
Any UK Location
Attractive Salary (based on experience) + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is an independently owned, well-established innovator of a range of flexible packaging films and laminates to the food industry: Co-extruded, laminated and coated film, contract slitting and bag making, multilayer foils, lidding films, vacuum and retort pouches and associated machinery.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to sell their products into the food industry covering the whole of the UK and Ireland. The company need someone on the ground to help get around their current client base and to help to develop new business opportunities.
With BRC/IOP accreditation our client supplies into major multiple retailers and despite being a small family run organisation they still deal with many of the major players in the food industry.
The role is home based with regular meetings at the office for sales reporting.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations
- You must be able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- A strong technical knowledge of flexible films is ideal but not essential
- A proven background selling films, laminates, bags or pouches or associated machinery is necessary
- Full clean driving licence is necessary