Sales & Marketing Manager / Commerical Manager - Packaging Distribution
Our client is an independent packaging distributor based in the North West of England, they have a current turnover of around £3.5million and supply a full and comprehensive range of packaging materials, adhesives and tapes into a varied customer base.
Our client is currently looking to recruit as Sales and Marketing Manager / Commercial Manager who has experience in setting up and managing an External Sales Team. The current sales team consists of a team of 4, the successful candidate will be required to review, restructure and long term, recruit their own sales team.
• Assess current sales & marketing strategy.
• Adapt and develop this to ensure long term profitable sales growth.
• Assess current sales and marketing team and adapt to suit the sales and marketing plan.
• Plan and set sales targets and budgets.
• Motivate and encourage team to ensure these are met.
• Work alongside marketing agency to build upon existing online sales.
• Assess and develop product range.
• Grow profitable business from within existing customers utilising underexploited cross selling opportunities.
• Develop profitable new business from candidate’s own contacts.