Project Manager | Specialist Packaging & POS | Staffordshire
We are looking for a motivated individual who is a “go getter” with the ability to provide excellent service to a high calibre client base of blue chip brands and retailers as part of a long-term career move.
Project Manager | Specialist Packaging & POS | Staffordshire | Excellent Salary
Providing a complete solution from design to delivery of specialist printed packaging and point-of-sale displays, this is a company equipped to offer a comprehensive range of services.
Working with leading enterprise companies to design and manufacture complete and effective solutions, they operate to a very high level of service and have a wealth of satisfied repeat and new clients which continue to drive the company forward.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing projects for large format digital print and POS promotions within an agreed timescale and budget
- Managing the process from enquiry through to contract review, operations and despatch
- Reviewing all specifications and managing suppliers to ensure adherence to schedule
- Creating job dockets and liaising with production planning regarding delivery dates
- Working closely with the Sales and Production teams
Key attributes required:
- Proven project management experience with the ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Good background knowledge of digital print and/or packaging, POS associated materials and conversion techniques
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Estimating experience – ideally Shuttleworth but full training given
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment as part of a team
Excellent salary on offer, with potentially a few added extras for the perfect person. You'll become part of, and have the opportunity to learn from, an experienced team within a fantastic company if you really impress.