Senior Project Manager
PK4521 - SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
WEST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Attractive basic salary + benefits dependent on experience
Our client is a leading packaging agency. They offer a streamlined technical design process and brand continuity across all printing processes, geographic regions, and packaging structures and substrates.
Currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to oversee the customer service activities relating to the supply of goods and services to blue chip clients, also to uphold and develop client relationships and ensure consistent quality of work produced.
- 4 years proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry.
- Good general managerial skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and financial efficiency, effective prioritisation of projects and ability to cope under pressure.
- Broad technical knowledge of various printing processes, including flexographic, gravure, litho.
- Travel will be expected at least 1-2 times a month in the UK to the client but not limited to this.
- You will have one main goal to focus on, the delivery of customer service based on measurable key performance indicators and quality control.
- To liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- To oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between the client and the production team leader to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- To uphold and represent the company on a daily basis, developing relationships with all relevant departments.
- Make proposals and presentations that build customer relationship and then exceed client expectation.
- Take every opportunity to ensure the company is seen as a strategic and pro-active supplier.
- Support the financial process, ensuring that jobs are closed down immediately on completion so that invoices are timely and accurate.
- To oversee the costing information is correct and carried out immediately on completion of a job so that invoices are timely and accurate for your team.
- To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments within the client.
- To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.