Account Director - Packaging Graphics
3 days left
- Full Time
A globally renowned organisation, which delivers compelling packaging design and production, is seeking an outstanding Account Director to offer overall leadership to an assigned account team, to manage the European arm of a worldwide mega brand.
If selected for this role, it will be your responsibility to ensure projects are managed to time, resource and budget. In addition, the Account Director is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
To provide superior service to the business by:
- Developing communication and promotional strategies for the brand/s under your remit.
- Providing excellent leadership and guidance to junior team members.
- Continually building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with the client.
- Preparing the yearly business plan in conjunction with more senior member/s of the team.
- Continuous monitoring of progress, analysis and review of results to facilitate change/improvement.
- Taking responsibility and controlling the financial procedures, ensuring all members of the team are fully aware of targets.
- Proactively working to generate additional briefs from existing clients through a full understanding of the client’s business base, needs and the company’s offering.
- Demonstrating insight and understanding of the marketing mix; including ATL, digital, design, experiential, promotional marketing and PR.
- Taking responsibility for quality control within the team ensuring client’s expectations is met or exceeded at all times.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients as well as ensuring strong internal comms are maintained at all times.
- Owning the sell-in process of the company’s full offering to the client.
- Managing the recruitment of new staff and overseeing the development of new team members.
- Striving for continual personal development of the team through guidance, assistance and empowerment.
- Being financially responsible to Senior Management for the profitability of the account, including marketing income as well as gross margin.
- Always making sure job bags are maintained properly and billing clients in a timely manner.
- Providing costings for clients when required, managing WIP and being involved in fee negotiations.
- Completing all forecasts when required and preparing and developing the client’s business plan.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the company’s vision and values by regularly presenting credentials and introducing new potential clients to the company’s unique selling points.
We are looking for an individual who has strong leadership, project management and inspirational skills, along with the ability to motivate people and promote team building. Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at a senior level are a must. You will exhibit strategic insight and will be committed to achieving outstanding results.
The ideal applicant will be tenacious, passionate, drive, and will have a proven track record of working with high profile clients.
The successful candidate will enjoy the flexibility of working a couple of days from home.
Apply for Account Director - Packaging Graphics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly