Sales Manager - Corrugated Cartons
Sales Manager - Corrugated Cartons
Based in Shropshire
Job ref: EG/38441
Salary: Circa £35K + Bonus + Car
Our client is part of a multinational manufacturing group that produces paper, corrugated and plastic packaging and distributes across the globe.
This an exciting career development opportunity for an executive that wants to be part of a forward thinking, challenging, innovative and evolving organisation. The Group is a significant player in supplying an envious portfolio of well known, blue chip businesses.
The main responsibility of the role is to grow business for their corrugated packaging products in UK, and France, where an additional European language will definitely be considered as a plus.
This person needs to be an out and out sales person, mature in their approach to sales and with considerable experience with account management building, and having an established network, or certainly good market knowledge is required.
- Develop strategies for continued growth consistent with the overall objectives.
- Visit customers frequently; conduct routine customer meetings as needed and submit routine reports.
- Have intimate knowledge of the market: competition, products needed, service required, with routine reporting on competition activity.
- Develop budgets and business plans for the area.
- Develop strategies for approaching new potentials segments and propose business opportunities which allow the company to continuously grow in respect to their overall objectives.
- Call on potential accounts to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Personally visit and maintain telephone contact with all assigned customers as deemed appropriate and necessary.
- Continually improve personal knowledge of the latest sales techniques as well as technical and product knowledge.
- Review all product returns and/or rejections by customers and determine reasons for the return, and give accordingly recommendations to the Regional Manager.
- Develop action plans necessary for the achievement of the budget objectives and monthly review them according to their progress steps and schedule.
- Apply pricing policies established by the Regional Manager and maintain special pricing within these guidelines according to product, quantity and customer considerations.
- Advise corporate management of industry trends, current material pricing, competitive activity and all other pertinent intelligence.
- A strong background in corrugated packaging
- A confident individual from a customer facing environment, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Proven track record of growing and developing business
- Good market knowledge and an understanding of market dynamics.
- A European second language would be advantageous: French, German and Spanish are of particular interest, due to our client’s customer base.
To apply please contact Ellie George
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017: Arabplast, JEC World, European Coatings Show, Plastteknik, Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Apply for Sales Manager - Corrugated Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly