Manager Brand owners & Retailers
3 days left
- Full Time
Manager Brand Owners And Retailers
Home office in Dusseldorf
Job ref: LS/37912
Our client is a leading global paper and forest products company that develops and produces sustainable paper, personal care, tissue and other forest products.
One of the focuses is on the prime quality segments within magazine paper; uncoated offset and LWC paper. These are used for magazines, catalogues and printed advertising. The properties of the paper are developed continually reflecting consumer demand and customer preferences so that it can express and become an integral part of a magazine’s profile and message.
The company are currently looking for a Manager Brand Owners and Retailers to join the Publication Paper team based in the office in Düsseldorf or from a home office.
- New business development and increased sales to brand owners and retailers in Germany and other European markets
- Key account management responsibilities for large brand owners and retailers
- Create a concept and company strategy on how to approach brand owners and retailers – implement this “go to market model” internally, across Europe
- Internal support for sales offices when implementing this new model
- Responsible for direct sales to German brand owners and retailers
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- University Degree or corresponding competence
- Minimum 5 years comercial working expereince, with a proven track record of sales and new business development
- Preferable extended experience in dealing with brand owners / end users
- Experience of Key Account Management
- Excellent communicator & relationship builder
- Commercial and creative mind set
- Flexible and driven
- High integrity
- Ability to build new business successfully and have experiences of international B2B sales
- German and English, fluent verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of paper or other fiber based material / product
- Network of relevant contacts
- Additional language skills
To apply please contact Linda Samuelsson
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017: Arabplast, JEC World, European Coatings Show, Plastteknik, Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Apply for Manager Brand owners & Retailers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly