Senior Service Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Service Technician
Based in North France
Two opportunities focused on the areas surrounding Le Mans & Lens.
Job ref: PA/36244
An excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customised systems within the plastics technology and processing industry.
Due to continued success, our client seeks a Service Technician with experience of technical issues and equipment used in the processing of plastic parts. The selected candidates will occupy a key role in the support of sales staff and customers concerning hot runner and associated products across specific regions of France.
The Ideal Person:
Applicants will currently operate in a similar technical support function or in a plastic processing business and actively seek a home-based on-site support role.
• Review, provide recommendations / solutions for straight forward technical issues
• Problem identification and resolution in multiple technical areas
• Provide support to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Review complex technical inquiries of customers to recommend possible solutions related to the operation or maintenance of hot runners and other systems
• Advise Quality Department of in-house defects via corrective action reports
• Provide excellent communication to customers and sales representatives
• Provide internal departments with data obtained from customers on technical issues
• Participate in design reviews
• Perform field service visits to resolve technical issues experienced by customers
• Assist the customer with optimizing the performance of the hot runner and other systems
• Assist all team members from a technical perspective
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety program
• Ensure ISO guidelines are followed for assigned unit
• Provide technical support and solutions to customers along with other stakeholders with the purpose of ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
• Identify technical issues and provide high level assistance to the customer which ensures that the company’s products run effectively and efficiently as possible at customer sites.
• Interact and influence the customer by providing technical solutions for the customer.
• Review and recommend any change requests deemed necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. You will review technical inquiries and provide / recommend the best possible solution to the customer.
• The Senior Service Technician works under minimal supervision and makes decisions under general supervision and within broadly defined parameters.
Education and Experience:
• A formal qualification in Mechanical / Plastics Engineering or related trade certification (Toolmaker or CNC Machinist) with a minimum of 8-10 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sound knowledge of injection molding is an asset as well as previous service experience.
• Fluent in French and English, any other languages are an advantage
To apply please contact Pierina Arca
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Apply for Senior Service Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly