Sales Representative Northern France
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – NORTHERN FRANCE
Home Based in Paris area
Reports to: European Sales Manager
Job ref: PA/37830
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of pressure-sensitive films and adhesives, our Client develops products for a wide variety of customer requirements and is committed to providing the best possible solution for the specific application.
As a customer-driven company, they build products for customers, one application at a time, rather than developing products for markets. Globally, they produce more than 10,000 unique product constructions every year and provide more than 360 off-the-shelf products as well.
The focus of this role is to generate and drive profitable sales opportunities by interpreting the requirements of customers, potential customers within a given territory
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Win and manage territory business, by translating customer’s pressure sensitive material requirements into a sustainable business opportunity.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with customers and potential customers.
- Make service and/or follow-up calls as well as prospecting new business opportunities.
- Within company limits, answer enquiries, quote and negotiate price.
- Educate customers about varied product line and unique strengths through presentations, data sheets, articles and product samples.
- Attend sales meetings, trade related association or society meetings, plan openings, plant tours and trade shows as required.
- Fully investigate and insure a successful resolution to customer complaints.
- Work closely and maintain open communications specifically with technical service, marketing and customer service departments.
- Provide the interface between the market and relevant departments within the company to share industry developments and information.
- Succinct and logical follow up and reporting technical sales projects from conception to finalization.
- Effective territory management, best use of time and resources.
- On time submission of customer visit reports, expense forms, input for PDR meetings, monthly updating TAP’s and providing forecast at least bi-annually.
- Monitor activity of accounts; provide early warning of any financial, personnel and marketing changes.
- Analysis of competitive behavior.
- College Level National Certificate
Essential Skills & Personal Traits:
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- European exposure within a sales environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Fluent French and English written and spoken languages
- Ability to travel extensively
- Acts with Integrity at all times
- 3-5 years’ experience in working with a technical bespoke product of the chemical industry (films, adhesive, resins, solvents, etc.)
To apply please contact Pierina Arca
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017: Arabplast, JEC World, European Coatings Show, Plastteknik, Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma