Plain Film Sales Manager
PK4525 - PLAIN FILM SALES MANAGER
MIDLANDS / NORTH
Attractive Basic Salary + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Benefits
Our client is a specialist in the supply of performance films offering full supply chain service to the UK conversion and packaging industry.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Manager in a national role due to significant growth over recent years. There is a portfolio of accounts to be passed over although there will be a majority focus on new business development.
- To identify new customers and convert them – to promote and sell the product range including new products.
- To be willing to knock on doors to gain new business.
- To be capable of quickly establishing a focused and structured self-disciplined approach to daily tasks and role requirements to support the sales area’s existing customer base and drive sales to achieve agreed forecasts in line with the Company’s growth plans.
- To achieve monthly sales and gross margin targets as set by the Company, monitored on an ongoing quarterly basis.
- To ensure customer problems are resolved promptly and the appropriate employees made aware of the positive outcomes.
- To interact and communicate regularly with the sales office and internal support team.
- To have sold or be selling plain films – OPP, CPP & PET.
- To have a knowledge of print.
- To be selling films to packaging and label converters rather than end users.
- To be based in the Midlands or North of England is preferred although not essential.
- Highly results motivated with a positive outlook.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email) are essential.