BillerudKorsnäs is a leading provider of renewable packaging material. We have an informal and improvement-focused corporate culture that encourages every employee to think outside the box, work as a team player, take responsibility and create value, both internally and externally towards customers and partners. To us, diversity and inclusion is important to encourage our employees different ideas and experiences. It gives us new perspectives and challenges our thinking. BillerudKorsnäs is an international company with strong local roots, and one that is developing and growing – do you want to grow with us and together challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?
A Global leader in high-porosity sack paper from primary fibre, we have just launched an exciting new product in the sack market and are now looking for a motivated sales manager to develop new business for this product in the European market, and hit ambitious growth targets across the division.
- Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales into new markets by targeting new and existing customers within the industrial building market.
- Working throughout the entire supply chain you will be well versed in networking internally with the converters BillerudKorsnas are partnered with as well as customers.
- Answering for and fulfilling a sales plan in alignment with the strategy and business plan, maximising revenue and margin generation.
- Implementing new business concepts and models in the sales area.
- Sourcing converters for the manufacturing of the paper sacks.
- Developing the business by identifying portfolio opportunities across the European region and strategically targeting key decision makers, building relationships to hit ambitious growth targets.
- Working cross-functionally with the wider sacks team and the technical team to ensure the product offering is promoted correctly.
- Developing and managing negotiations and contracts, and having a thorough knowledge of the company product offerings and prices.
- A thorough understanding of the manufacturing process and supply chain is required to demonstrate a sound understanding when discussing volumes and ensuring that manufacturing can meet customer requirements.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within the sacks or corrugated industrial markets.
- A thorough understanding of the paper manufacturing process is needed, and experience of developing business within the industrial sector is key.
- You will be ambitious and keen to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded.
- Operating in European Countries, this role will heavily involve speaking German.
- You will be very strong commercially and have a good grasp of managing margins and gaining profitable business.
- Communication is imperative within this role and the successful individual will be highly personable with the ability to become an integral part of the senior team.
- A strong and collaborative leader you will feel comfortable managing matrix teams across the group and possess an ability to command respect both internally with your peers and externally within the wider industry.
Should this role be of interest, please send your CV and current package details to: Mary@Vitaeselection.com or for a private and confidential discussion
Please call Mary Cawley at our Leeds Office on: 0113 394 4950