Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager Packaging
Based in Germany – Home Office
Job ref: BK/37374
Our client is a manufacturer of plastic packaging and protection products for household, food, health care and industrial applications.
- Develop relationships within existing large strategic accounts, divisions and locations.
- Deliver on the value proposition of our client’s solutions at every level from the business users to C-levels.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Take ownership for the relationship between customers and all departments within production site.
- Expand our primary packaging solutions market presence and reputation within the Pharma industry
- Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and implement medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential.
- Leverage your strategic industry knowledge across the organization
- Attain monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on Oracle CRM database.
- Degree in Business Administration, Trading and Sales
- Over 10 years of experience in Business / Primary packaging to Pharma companies
- Over 10 years of experience in Key Account Management of big Pharma group (GSK, Pfizer, Roche, SANOFI…)
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge in distribution of German Pharmaceutical market
- Fluent German
- Fluent English
- Other European Language desirable
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
- Strategic Vision
- Conflict resolution
- Analysis and problem solving
- Action Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Motivating and developing people
To apply please contact Birgit Krüger
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017: European Coatings show, JEC World, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma