Packaging Development Manager - East Anglia - Food
5 days left
- Full Time
• Identify, develop and drive implementation of packaging solutions that add value in line with the business plan and group packaging strategy
• To reliably inform the business of new packaging innovations that could provide cost efficiencies or other competitive advantages.
• To support Production, Technical and Engineering teams in the smooth running of all packaging formats through the trialling and first production of new packaging items.
• To develop and maintain close working relationships with the relevant external supplier technical resource, buying teams, marketing managers and production teams at all relevant sites.
• A thorough working knowledge of a wide range of packaging materials
• Self-motivated with a forward thinking approach.
• Project management, with good inter-personal skills and the ability to be an effective member of multi-functional teams
• Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with customers and suppliers resulting in consistent project delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Good level of IT literacy required for project management and packaging related software.
• Ability to manage a large number of projects whilst under pressure and demanding time constraints.
• Able to negotiate with both internal and external contacts to manage the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
• Resilience to drive packaging and process changes through the business.
Apply for Packaging Development Manager - East Anglia - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly