5 days left
- Full Time
PLEASE NOTE MY CLIENT WILL PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION WHEN WORKING ON SHIFT FOR CANDIDATES WILLING TO COMMUTE.
Our Client specialises in printed folding cartons, providing bespoke solutions to a range of food markets throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operator to join their team.
Reporting to Cut & Crease Manager the primary purpose of this role is to set and run cut & crease machinery against the prescribed quality standards & customer specifications supplied. You should always be looking to develop effective improvements to minimise downtime and achieve daily, monthly and annual KPI’s whilst maintaining high levels of safety and quality.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Making ready and running Cut & Crease machinery whilst maintaining high health, safety and hygiene standards set for the area
- Maximising efficiencies
- Adhering to our specified procedures, quality standards and customer specifications; carry out all duties in accordance with quality standards (BRC/IoP; ISO)
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual KPI targets
- Carry out planned maintenance and housekeeping within your area
- Work in line with lean manufacturing principles
- Develop your skills and working practices in line with world class manufacturing standards
- Perform any other duties as required/instructed by the Cut & Crease Manager, Operations Manager or Plant Manager
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience or awareness of Bobst machinery (preferable) or similar manufacturing machines/environment
- Cut and crease experience ideally with embossing and de-bossing
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Be used to dealing with high end added value packaging
- Good problem solving skills
- Have a conscientious and enthusiastic manner with a strong work ethic and the desire to succeed
- A good general standard of education with basic computer skills
- A full clean UK Diving License is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU (documentary evidence will be requested at interview)
The chosen candidate must be reliable, able to effectively prioritise and adapt to a varied and changeable workload and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Apply for PK4528
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly