Technical Sales Manager Films - Food and Industrial
Technical Sales Manager Films – Food & Industrial
Based in Ivory Coast
Job ref: TG/38461
Our client is a leading manufacturer of PE/PP films and PP raffia, used in the agricultural, industrial and food industries. Due to their recent investment of new technology and on-going extensive expansion plans (mainly in the food and packaging industries), the company are now looking to recruit a dynamic sales professional to enable the company to capitalise on this increase in capacity.
Within the Food and Industrial markets, drive sales revenue, tonnage and margin of extruded PE/PP films into new and existing customers through the development of in-depth knowledge of specified Product Categories and key end-users.
- Deliver or exceed monthly and annual sales revenue, tonnage and contribution margin budgets for the assigned segments and customers
- Grow the market share in the assigned region and maximizes the total value creation for the business
- Identify new customers
- Develop and nurture relationships with customers
- Introduce new products in conjunction with Technical Service at new or existing customers
- Capture relevant market information and represent the voice of the customer to the business
- Operate as quickly and effectively as possible in achieving targets
- Maintain effective reporting processes (weekly, monthly, activity, results, and variances)
- Deliver regular feedback regarding market forces and competitor activities
Key skills and competencies
- Minimum 5 successful years in a similar role
- Technical knowhow of flexible packaging products and films
- Experience with different packaging applications for the food and industrial segments
- Highly results focused with a winning mind-set
- Provable selling skills
- Ability to interact effectively at multi-levels
- Fluent in French and English
- Willing to be based in Ivory Coast, Abidjan and available to travel around 30-40%
To apply please contact Tina Gesquiere
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017: Arabplast, JEC World, European Coatings Show, Plastteknik, Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma