Junior/Graduate Trainee Packaging Designer
We are looking to recruit a junior designer or recently graduated in design for a dynamic, fast growing POS design company.
Location : central London
A great opportunity to start a career within the Retail Marketing sector as a Structural Designer of Point of Purchase displays. Areas they work in are home entertainment, gaming, health & beauty, retail.
Working within the Structural team, reporting to the head of department; As a Junior Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Producing accurate samples and mock-ups using Impact CAD and a Zund cutting table
- Assisting with the preparation of presentation materials
- Creation of Assembly Instructions
- Creation of product load ups
- General support to the creative team
- General Studio Administration
The candidate must be organised, methodical and have an excellent eye for detail and be confident working as part of an experienced studio team.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking for a career in creative structural packaging design (this is not a graphics role , it’s a 3D structural point of sale design role).
Apply for Junior/Graduate Trainee Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly