Product Designer - Cartons / Corrugated
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer supplying to predominately the food market throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Product Designer to design, develop and present solutions to new “Customer Briefs”. In addition they will support operations with the production of CAD samples and drawings.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 5 years packaging design & manufacture experience.
Training will be provided for a candidate who can demonstrate an outstanding aptitude for packaging design.
Successful candidates for this role will:
- Have experience with Microsoft packages, Artios / Impact and illustrator / Photoshop.
- The candidate will offer innovative and creative client facing skills and demonstrate a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Generate creative design solutions aligned to customer’s requirements
- Support Account Managers in the presentation of samples and creative solutions.
- Attend customer briefings / Internal feasibility meetings
- Maintain R&D database and other internal systems.
- Ability to build cross-functional working relationships in order to support the company’s strategy for innovation.
Minimum Skill / Qualification Requirements:
- Bsc Degree Product Design and Development or relevant on the job experience
- Sketching and rendering abilities
- Design portfolio experience
- Ability to realise ideas in both a 2D and 3D format