Sales Executive - Consumables
PK4548 - SALES EXECUTIVE - CONSUMABLES
MIDLANDS / NORTH
£Open (Flexible depending on experience) + Quarterly Bonus + Car/ Allowance + Pension + Opt in Healthcare Scheme
Our Client is a multi-site packaging manufacturer, supplying printed packaging solutions to the food, cosmetic, personal care, industrial, healthcare and toiletry markets. Currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive in a home based National role in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in end of line packaging sales for the above markets or any warehouse and distribution sectors and will focus on the generation of high quality new business work for the company.
You will be selling for the consumables division with products across the board which comprise of hand and machine pallet wrap, stretch film, plain & printed adhesive tapes. Also experience selling the end of line machinery to go with these products such as pallet wrapping machines, taping machines, palletizers, case wrappers, carton erectors etc. is preferred.
A good monthly turnover within a range of small to medium accounts with longer term development of larger accounts will be the strategic focus for this position.
- Increasing new business via cold calling and generating new leads
- Responsible for client visits and appointments
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field and e-commerce activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff