Bracknell - up to £43,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Design innovative packaging that enhances our customer’s brand experience.
We work to efficiently and effectively design and implement packages that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements.
We strive to provide the most effective integrated package solution that meets the business units’ needs and corporate global requirements.
We manage the entire package design process from initial state through to enduring state.
- Provides Package Engineering Support for assigned Resident Subsidiary Team in EMEA
- Acts as first point of contact for business or technical operational activities
- Supports prioritised project activities and operations in conjunction with Clients
- Gathers, researches and analyses packaging and business information from a variety of sources
- Implements packaging solutions
- Ensure compliance to prescribed federal, state, and international packaging regulatory requirements.
- Support business growth and cost objectives through innovative packaging solutions
- Works with suppliers of packaging materials and/or contract packaging vendors to obtain sample/material needs and design requirements.
- Keep abreast of developments within Packaging Engineering industry and technologies
Knowledge & Skills
- Good working knowledge of packaging processes and materials
- Highly motivated with the drive & energy to lead and influence change
- Must be PC literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Good Project Management and interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Fluent in English, others languages beneficial but not essential
- Highly enthusiastic with aspirations to grow, learn and develop ones career
- Bachelor level university degree in Packaging Design or Technology / Product Design.
- Relevant technical/vocational/trade school degree in a Packaging specific field may be considered equivalent.
- Diploma in Packaging Technology would be an advantage.
- In addition, some relevant working experience is essential.