Business Development Manager | Retail Ready Packaging | West Midlands
Leading national integrated corrugated plant who is looking to recruit a dynamic Business Development Manager due to continued investment and expansion over the past 18 months. Very successful, growth oriented company focusing on sustainable HQPP and retail ready corrugated for the food and FMCG sectors.
Business Development Manager | Retail Ready Packaging | West Midlands | £45k-£50k
The company possess fully integrated state-of-the-art BRC/loP accredited integrated manufacturing facilities to produce both raw materials and high quality finished corrugated products. Well established as a high profile specialist within the industry, they are backed by in-house support services in design, graphics and packaging technology and are at the forefront of technological development and supply chain management.
A vital role to the company’s future expansion plans, as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business for HQPP retail ready corrugated packaging
- Maximising key accounts across the West Midlands
- Working with major blue chip companies from the food and FMCG sectors, amongst others
- Playing a strategic role for a successful, growing business
- Working in a field based capacity
Key attributes required:
- Successful history selling corrugated packaging products, ideally HQPP and retail ready but candidates with cartons experience may also be considered
- Excellent new business sales skills
- Strong relationship building abilities to develop key accounts
- Confidence selling to brand names and blue chip customers
- Commercially astute and able to maximise profits
This is an exclusive chance to join one of the UK’s most progressive integrated packaging companies. You will become an integral part of their on-going plans with incredible career opportunities to achieve your personal goals.