Sales Account Manager - Packaging Materials
PK4560 - SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
£25-30K + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Healthcare
ROLE IS 60/70% INTERNAL AND 30/40% EXTERNAL
Our client is a well-established, independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the Midlands, they are currently looking to recruit a driven Sales Account Manager to join their existing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Based from the company’s offices
- The role is approx. 70% internal and 30% visiting the customers
- Managing a portfolio of Customer worth approx. £2 Million
- Selling a full range of packaging materials: corrugated Packaging, strapping, films, tapes, protective packaging etc.
- Visiting customers based throughout the Midlands
- Monthly review account meetings to ensure all SLA’s are being achieved for the client.
- Close monitoring of each client to ensure that all KPI’s are being met within the business.
- Working closely with the Sales Director
- Product development (internal and external)
- Material Fluctuations (Price)
- Market Sectors
- Competitor Analysis
Apply for Sales Account Manager - Packaging Materials
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly