Internal Sales Administrator - Packaging
PK4470 - Internal Sales Administrator - Packaging
Leicestershire / Northants
£Open depending on Experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer of protective packaging, supplying end user markets predominately in the industrial, IT and electronics sectors with foam, composite packs, timber and packaging consumables.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced office based Internal Sales Administrator to join a busy sales team. Working for a market leader in chilled packaging, the ideal candidate will be talented and enthusiastic, and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Must be self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude and have the ability to work with people of all levels in an organised and methodical way. Previous experience in a sales environment and delivering sales targets are essential, although full training on products and processes will be provided. The successful candidate will be expected to sell into their existing customer base and develop new accounts.
- Proven background in developing, delivering and negotiating sales skills
- Strong networking skills with the ability to nurture, build and maintain long term relationships with existing and new customers and colleagues.
- A high level of verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines by demonstrating drive, enthusiasm and being focused on winning in a competitive market.
- Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
- Proficiency in general PC skills
- Telephone answering
- Responding to customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Handling customer complaints, providing them with timely resolutions
- Data Input
- Assisting Sales team with administrative duties