An exciting opportunity has arsine for a Printer to join our client based in Hereford working on a night shift. The main focus of the role is to produce high quality products to customer specification.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Reading job bag
- Matching print to colour standard, cromalin, thermal proof etc
- Cutter procedures for TPDs and solid tooling, i.e. metres run/PSI used/repair or remake information
- Following through traceability of product
- Colour matching
- Machine capabilities to ensure job can be printed
- To follow works schedule as produced by Production Planner
- Apply level of understanding regarding machine cover
- To maintain quality level through a production run ensuring consistency is equal to original QC
- Keeping within accepted levels of spoilage
- Participation in company Continuous Improvement / CPS activities
- Maintenance and good housekeeping following the Clean As You Go policy
You must have the following skills:
- Knowledge of flexographic printing process
- Knowledge of critical control points
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.