Business Development Manager
If you have experience of working in the plastic packaging industry, and are able to sell to customers in the hygiene or cleaning products sector, this is a great opportunity for you in a fast growing and well stablished company. My client is a leading manufacturer of flexible plastic packaging to multiple sectors in the UK and is experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are now looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to specialise in selling to their customers in the hygiene and cleaning products sector.
This Business Development Manager role will involve:
- identifying new business opportunities across the UK and strategically targeting key decision makers to hit ambitious growth targets
- developing existing accounts across the UK to maximise revenue opportunities
- working closely with technical teams and your customers to develop bespoke products
- building your portfolio of customers by developing relationships in businesses across the UK
- managing negotiations and contracts, and having a thorough knowledge of the company product offerings and prices.
- working closely with the Area Sales Manager implementing new concepts and models in your business area
- having a thorough working knowledge of the flexible plastics manufacturing process in order to ensure customer requirements can be met
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
- experience of working within the plastic packaging industry, ideally flexible plastics, and a sound understanding of that market
- experience of selling to customers in the hygiene and cleaning products sector. Particularly disposables, tissues, films and liners or papers
- a great understanding of the flexible plastics or polythene extrusion process
- ambition and a desire to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded
- proven experience of meting targets and delivering growth in account portfolios
- a very strong commerciality and a good grasp of managing margins and gaining profitable business.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have all of the above, please send your CV and current package details to: Mary@Vitaeselection.com or for a private and confidential discussion
Please call Mary Cawley at our Leeds Office on: 0113 394 4950
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days then it is likely your application has not been successful.