R&D Packaging Manager, North West
Do you want to work for a prestigious and people focused food manufacturer who is at the forefront of innovation?! If so, keep reading!...
As R&D Packaging Manager, you will be genuinely supported in every way possible by the senior management team to progress and develop your packaging career with this multi-sited, award-winning food manufacturer.
With an enviable innovation department that is highly regarded within the industry for bringing new concepts first to market, you will be surrounded by high calibre like-minded individuals who have a real passion for food!
Producing own label and branded products, your responsibility as a Packaging Manager will be to deliver and support innovative new packaging concepts to market; review existing packaging solutions and work alongside NPD, procurement and operations to source new packaging technologies, substrates and formats to keep this business one step ahead of the competition. You will do this by:
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting the NPD teams
- Keeping abreast of the current packaging market, suppliers and attending exhibitions
- Driving forward and enhancing packaging procedures with the R&D function
You will spend approximately 75% of your time managing key NPD projects and 25% on new packaging innovation. Although you will not have any direct reports this is a highly influential role liaising cross-functionally across all sites.
It will be highly advantageous for you to have experience of film, foil and thermoformed trays and as this role carries a high degree of autonomy to interact with business partners, you will need to be a confident decision maker.
The business prides itself on its strong values and is looking for candidates who are on the same wave length with a solid Packaging background in innovation and development. This company has a fantastic track record for retaining its talent and providing excellent long-term career opportunities.
If you feel the above describes you and your passion and enthusiasm for the food packaging industry, send your CV now!
REF. YEB893744 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
More searches like this
- Cartonboard Research and development jobs in North West England
- Labels Research and development jobs in North West England
- Flexible plastics Research and development jobs in North West England
- Rigid plastics Research and development jobs in North West England
- Food Research and development jobs in North West England