Business Development Manager
If you have experience of working in the labels or carton packaging industry, and are able to sell to customers in the health and personal care sector, this is a great Business Development Manager opportunity for you in a fast growing and well established company. Based in the South of England, my client is a FTSE 250 company and a leading international supplier of carton based packaging products. With a strong reputation in the market and an aggressive growth strategy, this organisation are looking for a strong individual capable of delivering commercial growth, but also of developing into a future business leader. Sitting in the commercial team they are looking for someone to really hit the ground running and show the ambition that is in line with the company’s ethos.
This Business Development Manager role will involve:
- Taking responsibility for growing a portfolio of accounts across the South of the UK
- Identifying new business opportunities across the South of the UK and strategically targeting key decision makers to hit ambitious growth targets
- Developing existing accounts, which currently stand at £4 million, to maximise revenue opportunities
- Working closely with technical teams and your customers to develop bespoke products
- Managing negotiations and contracts, and having a thorough knowledge of the company product offerings and prices.
- Working closely with the Area Sales Manager implementing new concepts and models in your business area
- Having a thorough working knowledge of labels, leaflets or carton manufacturing process in order to ensure customer requirements can be met
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
- Experience of working within the carton or labels packaging industry and a sound understanding of that market
- Experience of selling to customers in the health and personal care sector. Particularly disposables, tissues, films and liners or papers
- A great understanding of the carton and labels manufacturing process
- Ambition and a desire to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded
- Proven experience of meting targets and delivering growth in account portfolios
- A very strong commerciality and a good grasp of managing margins and gaining profitable business.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have all of the above, please send your CV and current package details to: Mary@Vitaeselection.com or for a private and confidential discussion
Please call Mary Cawley at our Leeds Office on: 0113 394 4950
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days then it is likely your application has not been successful.