PK4578 - QUALITY MANAGER
Up to £45K + Target Bonus 5% + 25 Days Holiday (Plus 4 flexi days) + Pension + Private Health
Our client is a market leading packaging manufacturer currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join their team.
- Carry out safety reviews and risk assessments on quality procedures.
- Manage the Quality Department and ensure Quality Management systems are in place for products to meet product specifications.
- Manage the customer complaint system.
- Manage an efficient Process Improvement system.
- Train key individuals in operations, technical, administrative and finance areas on how to conduct Root Cause analysis and develop and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Establish and maintain Quality Systems to the latest industry thinking.
- Rigorously analyse quality trends using SPC and use to determine current process capability and quality control procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain raw materials specifications.
- Devise and improve plant quality plan including evaluation of raw materials, evaluation of first off production, establishment of quality control parameters, final sign off of production, etc.
- Build relations with Key Customers through effective Quality/Technical dialogue.
- Ensure Quality System is effective through the maintenance of ISO9000 registration through internal, Supplier and Customer Audits and corrective action plans.
- Compile and present weekly/monthly reports.
- Work with Suppliers to resolve Quality concerns and initiate improvements where needed.
- Raise claims on Suppliers for defective materials.
- Lead the BRC system on site.
- Provide quality training where required.
- Line manage the quality technicians and the Laboratory & Materials Manager.
- Make sure that GMP practices are followed in the lab.
- Educated to Degree Level (BSc in a relevant field).
- Quality qualification (QCF 5).
- Proven management skills.
- 5 years+ experience in a quality/ TQM environment.
- Competent use of computerised statistical analysis tools (Minitab).
- Experience of using SPC system such as SPC Light or Infinity.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly