Business Development Manager - Labels
Business Development Manager – Labels (PK4580)
Up to £45K + Commission + Pension + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is one of the market leading label printers in the UK. They have an established reputation for quality, reliability and value for money. They have a hugely impressive client list of large blue chip brand owners. They print flexographic self-adhesive labels and packaging into food, beverage and FMCG markets.
They currently require a Business Development Manager based in the South of England to target growth in key market areas. 60% of your time will be focused on this task, 40% will be spent managing allocated key accounts in the area.
Preferred label industry experience is in food and drink sectors, petfood and fresh produce. They will also consider candidates with relevant market industry background in flexible packaging sales.
- Identify organic and new business opportunities in line with the strategic sectors assigned
- Play a key role in developing the “sales proposition” to allow development of customers and markets not purely based upon pricing
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Identify the packaging spend of potential target accounts within the pipeline to highlight the overall opportunity
- Provide regular (TBA) detailed reports on the pipeline and progress against all opportunities
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Working closely with onsite Technical and Operational teams to develop new business opportunities
Key Skills Required:
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry
- Technically sound in packaging materials and processes
- Proven track record of developing new business opportunities and with a natural ability to drive sales
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly professional approach to both external customers and internal teams
- Effectively establishing and managing client relationships
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems