Cut & Crease Machine Operator
Cut & Crease Machine Operator (PK4555)
£ Open + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Stake Hold Pension Scheme (Will Match Employee Contributions Up To a Maximum Of 5% Of Salary Of Salary)
Hours of Working: Double day shifts – 6:00am to 1:30pm and 1:30pm to 9:00pm.
Our client is a leading independent carton manufacturer based in the North West, they currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Machine Operator to join their existing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operating Bobst SP102 and Bobst NOVACUT 106 machines
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required
- Experience on hand platen would be an advantage