Casemaker Operator - Packaging
Up To £24K (Depending On Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 24 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension
Shifts: 2 Shift Pattern - 6:00am to 2:00pm / 2:00pm – 10:00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 5:00am – 12:00pm and 12:00pm - 7:00pm (Friday)
Our client is a well-established corrugated manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Casemaker Operator to join their team.
My client will consider candidates with experience working on any Casemaking Machinery, they will also consider a Printer / Flexo Printer and offer full training on the Casemaker Machine.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for H&S of crew in a workplace with a strong safety ethic
- Setting and running a Casemaker as Lead Operator
- Responsibility for maintenance and cleanliness of machine
- Responsibility for achieving daily target as a minimum achievement
- Responsibility for product quality control and machine performance
- Innovation and teamwork
- Working to achieve continual improvement at all times
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Good troubleshooting skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to continue their career development within an excellent business.