Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working on behalf of a well-known and well respected packaging company. They specialise in flexible plastic packaging providing full solutions to various markets including; facilities management and cleaning supplies. They are currently looking to expand their team due to prolonged and sustained growth and expansion. They are keen to identify hungry sales people with a real ‘eye for business’ and have provided a sufficient ‘war chest’ to make this happen.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be tasked with handling some of the top accounts through the United Kingdom. You will work along with the Sales Director to develop strategies in order to gain maximum efficiency from accounts.
- As part of a small dedicated team you will be required with the daily responsibilities developed in order to maximize profitability and continue the high standards of quality in line with the company ethos.
- You will work closely with the Technical Sales team in order to provide a full solution sell and help develop the Technical Sales department to its full capability.
- On the ‘front line’ you will be the key ambassador to some of their key clients, ensuring full satisfaction across various functions including; supply chain, accounts, production and marketing.
- Forging strong internal relationships is fundamental in this role and transparency across the product portfolio to ensure that customer demands and specifications are met on time and in full.
- A strong technical capability within packaging will be required for this role and the ability to suggest potential NPD projects to meet customer specifications.
- Degree level education is desired although not essential.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience within an account management position, ideally within the packaging.
- You will have experience working with Blue-Chip customers on a regular basis.
- You will be ambitious and have a desire to join a forward thinking business where achievement is recognised and rewarded.
- Must have an ardent desire to really drive sales and make a name for yourself within the business.
- Communication is imperative within this role and the successful individual with be highly personable with the ability to become an integral part of the senior team.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:mary@Vitaeselection.com
Due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every application, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly