General Manager Multi Site
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a leading packaging business, supplying flexible packaging into the Food, Beverage, industrial and Pharmaceutical markets. Due to growth and expansion they are recruiting a General Manager for one of their sites in Africa. The business is part of a larger group with a turnover in excess of €1bn and numerous sites globally.
- Reporting directly into the Business Unit Director you will be responsible for generating new business.
- The individual will be responsible for a $100m turnover multi-site business managing manufacturing, sales and customer service.
- Gravure printing experience would be beneficial and management/leadership skills are the key aspects to this role.
- The initial issues to target will be focusing on developing the current team, therefore a hands-on style is necessary with the ability to lead and motivate a team of multi-skilled workers.
- The business is constantly investing and prides itself on the NPD projects completed both in-house and on behalf of the customer base.
- You will have managed a site for 5 plus years and have come up through a manufacturing route, ideally within the packaging sector.
- To be able to listen to and communicate with colleagues when under pressure.
- You will be highly personable and communicate easily at all levels.
- Must be willing to adapt to change, be flexible and contribute knowledge in the concept of team working.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to work with various cultures. You will be passionate about developing new business and understand how to service blue-chip accounts.
- To be open minded, receptive and agreeably firm when presented with objective evidence, but above all to be a team player.
- You will be ambitious and be keen to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded. You will be highly personable and communicate easily at all levels and have the ability to become an integral part of the senior team.
The group is poised for future growth and are looking for high-calibre forward thinking individuals to take the business forward. If you think that you have the correct skill-set for this role and want to join a dynamic company who values their employees and invest in their future please send your CV and up to date package details to Vitae Selection or contact our Leeds Head Office on; +44(0)113 394 4950 for an initial confidential discussion.
Apply for General Manager Multi Site
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly