Junior / Graduate Designer - Packaging
1 day left
- Full Time
NORTH (please contact me for a distance check / further location details)
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer supplying to predominately the food market throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Junior / Graduate Designer to design, develop and present solutions to new “Customer Briefs”. In addition they will support operations with the production of CAD samples and drawings.
My client is happy to consider a junior design candidate or a graphic design candidate who is willing to be trained on structural design
Successful candidates for this role will:
• Have experience with Microsoft packages, Artios / Impact and illustrator / Photoshop.
• The candidate will offer innovative and creative client facing skills and demonstrate a flexible approach to problem solving.
• Generate creative design solutions aligned to customer’s requirements
• Support Account Managers in the presentation of samples and creative solutions.
• Attend customer briefings / Internal feasibility meetings
• Maintain R&D database and other internal systems.
• Ability to build cross-functional working relationships in order to support the company’s strategy for innovation.
Apply for Junior / Graduate Designer - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly