Folder Gluer Operator / Supervisor
PK6406 - FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR / SUPERVISOR
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£14.50 Per Hour/£32,045 Per Annum (Flexible for the right candidate) + Overtime at time and 1/2
Working Hours: 42.5 hours per week, 8.00 am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday inclusive, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break each day. In addition to these hours you may be required to work overtime when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business - Premium rate overtime rates will not be paid until the 42.5 hour working week has been fulfilled and exceeded.
My client is a growing company and will consider a Folder Gluer Operator or a Supervisor, this is an excellent role with genuine career development opportunities.
Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke corrugated and solid board boxes / printed folded cartons. They are looking to recruit a Folder Gluer Operator / Supervisor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Bobst or Fidia Folder Gluer Machines, although experience of other machines will be considered.
Experience of working on Straight Line Gluers, 4/6 corner and Crash Lock Boxes would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience of setting up and running a folding gluing machine to a very high standard is essential for this role
- A fast learner, with good attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Any other relevant duties as and when required
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times and that the machine area is cleaned down effectively after each job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on projects of diverse scope
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent organistional skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customers