Sales Administrator | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside
Outstanding opportunity with excellent career development prospects – this is a chance to work for one of the leading manufacturers of flexible packaging. Joining at a really exciting time of growth, the successful candidate will play a key role providing excellent service to a high calibre client base while supporting internal teams.
Sales Administrator | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside | Up to £23k
A front runner in the manufacture of innovative and quality based flexible packaging solutions this company’s product and service portfolio is market leading. Operating as one of the largest flexible packaging manufacturers in the UK, printing, extruding and converting quality films, bags, pouches and sleeves is just one part of the equation for this company. Extremely customer focused their products are matched by superior aftercare.
As Sales Administrator, on a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team; office and factory based
- Full administrative support in booking jobs, goods in & deliveries using a bespoke MIS
- Liaising with clients to take orders
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
Key attributes required:
- Good experience working in packaging in an administration or customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good MS Office skills, numeracy and commercial awareness
- Ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously
A highly profitable company benefitting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability, this company has some fantastic selling points. If you think you have what it takes to add to their future successes submit your details without delay.