Packaging Sales Executive / Business development manager
PACKAGING CONSUMABLES & ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
TriPak Ltd, are among one of the fastest organically growing packaging supply companies in the UK. We are a national distributor with a keen understanding for the evolving needs of key industries.
We have positions available, in our, national sales team, and are actively recruiting a highly motivated candidate’s, who are capable of setting their own targets. This BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT role combines the need for enthusiasm and self-driven ability to be ambitious and join an ever expanding operation.
The successful candidate, must already have an established portfolio of regular accounts, and will be responsible mainly for developing new profitable accounts. They must also be in a position to, develop connections and leads, and inbound sales from sales enquires.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS
- Create and maintain relationships with new clients for us.
- Have a wealth of knowledge in the Packaging consumables industry.
- Understand and create solution across the corrugated sector.
- Help Manage customer orders through the full process.
- A full understanding of customer requirements selling all available products.
- Keeping to agreed targets and goals.
- Promoting our company by being a brand ambassador.
- Constantly having a Great working relationship with all of our team.
- Reporting all activity and progress to Company Directors.
- Previous experience in sales within a commercial environment.
- Understanding within sales to industry.
- Proven track record of winning in B2B sales.
- Achieving and over achieving in self-set targets and goals.
- Have initiative in every situation.
- Determination to succeed.
- A Full UK Driving License (preferably clean)
- Proficiency in using email and media.
- Basic knowledge of using a PC and MS Office Suite.
- Willingness to learn to use our applications and programs.
- Astute communication skills.
- Show a thirst for commercial knowledge.
Our competitiveness in the market means we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Very Generous commission, based on GP.
- Company car
- Laptop & phone with all necessary ancillaries.
- Voluntary negotiated Commercial perks and pension schemes.
For more information on this role please don’t hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com .
Please reply to;
Head of HR & Recruitment.