Sales Manager - Labels
PK4605 - SALES MANAGER – LABELS
MIDLANDS / SOUTH
£Attractive Salary + Commission + Car + Benefits
Our client is an independent highly innovative self-adhesive label manufacturing company supplying products to a range of household names within the food and beverage, cosmetics and toiletries, chemical and automotive markets.
Continuing with a strong investment programme to position the business for future growth and are now seeking a Sales Manager designate to target and develop B2B accounts. Their strength within the industry is to provide swift, exceptional service from receipt of enquiry to despatch.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in self-adhesive label sales and be from a strong technical background with confidence in their ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts.
They will possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed and be motivated to progress their career.
In addition, the candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the potential to be an outstanding Sales Manager with good leadership and managerial skills. Experience in running a sales team in previous positions would be an advantage but not essential.
- To win new business that meets the agreed criteria (location, margin & market sector) to be discussed in the interview
- Carry out in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers
- The role is focused on establishing new business gains in the UK with a view to establishing long term ‘partnerships’ with solid, blue chip companies
- Report to Sales Director
- Attend sales meetings
- Produce analysis and visit reports
- Our client has a strong internal support team (customer services, technical and production) so full assistance will be provided in any areas it is required
You will possess a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. You will be professional and trustworthy with a successful track record of telephone or face to face B2B sales.