Sales Executive - Labelling Solutions
PK4604 - SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELLING SOLUTIONS
Attractive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car/Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a trusted supplier of product identification and traceability solutions to a number of large household name brands. They supply high-quality industrial inkjet printers, inks, make-up fluids, solvents, cleaning solutions and labelling systems designed for marking and coding products in the manufacturing and packaging industry.
They currently require a Sales Executive in a home based role in the South of England. You will inherit approximately 100 accounts and also be tasked with new business acquisition with a focus on the manufacturing sector. The territory stretches from Kent to Somerset & Cornwall up to Wiltshire and along to East Anglia. A central location within the territory is preferred.
You must have a proven sales track record selling labelling, thermal or inkjet print solutions or coding equipment. The right candidate will have good communication skills and will be ambitious and focused.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of Strategic Key Account Plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
Apply for Sales Executive - Labelling Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly