Trainee / Experienced Sales Executive - Corrugated / Luxury / Cartons
PK4606 - TRAINEE OR EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE – CORRUGATED / LUXURY / CARTONS
Up to £25K (Flexible Depending on Experience) + 2% Uncapped Commission (commission is paid on all sales managed monthly (in arrears) + Car + Laptop + Pension
My Client is a dynamic, innovative and award winning packaging company with a niche for providing creative solutions using a wide range of packaging materials and processes, including (and not limited to) premium and conventional corrugated, cartonboard, rigid boxes, tubes and POS.
They were established 12 years ago initially as a stock box packaging supplier, the company has since significantly grown into the bespoke market and their work is well recognised through winning industry related awards on a national and global basis with their In-House Design Team at the heart of this. Their client’s range from major blue chip companies to new start-ups and SME’s.
As the company continues to grow, invest and develop into new and exciting areas, an opportunity has arisen to appoint a Trainee or Experienced Sales Executive to add to the existing external sales function.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the role will initially focus on New Business Development to establish a focus into an agreed industry(s) where their services are in demand. A handful of existing accounts will be handed over to help bed the successful candidate into their operation.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a generic understanding of print and packaging but specific training can be given as necessary.
- Will be able to demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Will possess the right attitude, drive and ambition.
- Will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Will have excellent organisational skills and be able to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.
- Will have the ability to be able to manage customers and influence them positively through the establishment and maintenance of strong, cross-functional relationships.
- Will be flexible with the hunger to learn.
The role will require the successful candidate to travel across the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and investing with a team that all support each other and where performance is recognised and rewarded.