Sales Project Manager | Packaging Sleeves | UK
Pioneering global force in shrink sleeves and associated machinery this is an opportunity to join a company that supply products to some of the biggest companies in their industry. Making heavy investments in their sales department the role comes with an attractive portfolio to inherit and an exceptionally healthy client base within the UK beverage industry.
Sales Project Manager | Packaging Sleeves | UK | £55k + Bonus
Active on a global basis in the world's fastest-growing markets, this company’s products grace supermarket shelves in abundance. Working in partnership with the most demanding pharmaceutical, perfume, cosmetics, food and homecare brands they are a total packaging company providing innovative high added value solutions for decoration, information, protection and marketing purposes.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of accounts
- Recognising the opportunities within them and proposing solutions to improve business
- Selling a full range of printed sleeve solutions
- Developing future growth of the company’s customer base in the Wine, Spirits and Soft Drinks markets
- Covering the UK
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Flexible packaging experience
- Knowledge of high quality printed flexibles preferred
- Additional language skills advantageous – particularly French
- Track record dealing with the Wine/Spirits/Soft Drinks markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative approach to sales with the ability to offer technical solutions to client’s requirements with extreme confidence
A company with offices globally that strive to remain the market leader. They have a number of different divisions and so can offer long term careers in either the UK or further afield. A fantastic business looking to recruit only the best.