Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire
Looking for real game-changers this company hires the best, they think big and they really do take pride in creating working environments their employees love to work in. If you’re a Project Manager with a background in packaging artwork/graphics looking for a new challenge, this could be it!
Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire | £28k-£35k+
Known for bold, engaging work that gets remembered, this company is a specialist brand implementation expert. With an impressive portfolio that includes global FMCG companies and retailers they are truly a one source enterprise, covering every aspect of brand building and strategy from design, pack science, graphics and digital solutions, from that first big idea right through a product’s full life cycle.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing allocated projects
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Developing and maintaining consistent best practise including processes, documentation and communication
- The provision of detailed professional/expert/technical advice in order to resolve issues and influence decisions
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in packaging repro/artwork/graphics management
- Understanding of the basics of all major printing processes and reprographics
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of design artwork reprographics and graphic lifecycle management processes/software solutions
Lots of scope to develop and progress within this role together with excellent benefits and working conditions at this popular employer.
Interested? Apply as below.
Apply for Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly