Senior Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire
Well established and delivering fantastic work for iconic brands, this is a company with huge ambition. The role is a core function in a great team of a company who is pushing boundaries, winning new clients and winning awards for their results.
Senior Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire | Up to £35k
Multi-award winners that thrive on new challenges, this is a company that knows what it takes to make a good brand great. Part of a group offering they work directly with some of the world’s biggest and best brands from the everyday to the premium to provide a complete range of services, from idea generation to design, packaging technology solutions, colour management and print management and everything in between.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing allocated projects
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Developing and maintaining consistent best practise including processes, documentation and communication
- The provision of detailed professional/expert/technical advice in order to resolve issues and influence decisions
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in packaging repro/artwork/graphics management
- Understanding of the basics of all major printing processes and reprographics
- Client facing experience at Senior Management level
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of design artwork reprographics and graphic lifecycle management processes/software solutions
This is a varied and challenging client focussed support role in which you will be an integral part to the success of the team. It represents a great opportunity to advance your career within brand management.
Interested? Apply as below.
Apply for Senior Project Manager | Packaging Repro | West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly