Trainee or Experienced Sales Executive – Packaging
Trainee or Experienced Sales Executive – Packaging (PK4619)
£Open (Flexible Depending on Experience) + 2% Uncapped Commission + Car + Laptop + Pension
Our client specialises in luxury gift packaging, they supply a range of products such as bespoke rigid gift boxes, bottle boxes, clear lid boxes, corrugated packaging and point of sale solutions alongside various ribbons, tissues etc. The company supply a very diverse client base from small companies making their first forays with packaging, to demanding global blue chip brands.
A fantastic opening has come up within the business for a Sales Executive to work alongside one of the Managers. The client is looking for someone who is driven and ambitious, they will consider any packaging background / any level of sales experience, training will be provided.
My client is happy to consider a Trainee / Junior Sales Person or an established Sales Executive from any packaging background. Previous sales experience is not essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- You will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.
- Be able to manage customers and influence them positively through maintenance of strong, cross-functional relationships.
- Hunger to learn.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and investing in a team that all support each other and where performance is recognised and rewarded.